Re: OT: Re: [OM] Zuiko lenses on Digital Rebel

Subject: Re: OT: Re: [OM] Zuiko lenses on Digital Rebel
From: Johnny Johnson <jjohnso4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2003 19:22:16 -0500
At 12:49 AM 11/6/03 +0100, Dorothée Rapp wrote:

I heard one argument once that I found especially interesting. Even if people don't consciously recognize the difference between an analog or digital recording, they get tired listening to it much sooner.

Which do they tire of listening to first - the analog recording, the digital recording, or the argument? ;-)

Later,
Johnny