Re: [OM] E-1 first impressions

Subject: Re: [OM] E-1 first impressions
From: "Earl Dunbar" <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2003 22:49:44 -0500
Moose,

I don't know. When what you see is a (relatively) tiny image, especially
surrounded by lots of "empty" space (which was exactly my perception of the E-1
finder), I find it difficult to imagine myself composing creatively.  There is
something about a viewfinder that "fills the eyespace".  It communicates
spatial relationships properly, connecting the scene with the eye/brain.  Maybe
I just need to get out and try it, maybe I'd be surprised.  But esp. after
using OMs for so long, and 120 and 4x5, it's going to be a tough sell.

Earl