Re: [OM] E-1 first impressions

Subject: Re: [OM] E-1 first impressions
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2003 20:09:46 -0800
I quite agree, just wanted to make sure that magnification and coverage weren't being confused.

Moose

Earl Dunbar wrote:

Moose,

I don't know. When what you see is a (relatively) tiny image, especially surrounded by lots of
"empty" space (which was exactly my perception of the E-1 finder), I find it difficult to
imagine myself composing creatively.  There is something about a viewfinder that "fills the
eyespace".  It communicates spatial relationships properly, connecting the scene with the
eye/brain.  Maybe I just need to get out and try it, maybe I'd be surprised.  But esp. after using
OMs for so long, and 120 and 4x5, it's going to be a tough sell.