Re: [OM] E-1 accolades vs. 10D on dpreview.com

Subject: Re: [OM] E-1 accolades vs. 10D on dpreview.com
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2003 20:45:55 -0800
Certainly high praise from a pro with both cameras (and a 300D).

I'm curious why the cameras are on retail sale, yet none of the web review sites has anything but rather dated previews with pre-production cameras. I'd really like to see full reviews of production cameras. Of course even if they are great, I'm still hesitant to buy without an adapter available for OM mount lenses.

After all, getting a decent E-1 system, with body, 2 zooms to cover 28-400mm equiv., a flash and bits and pieces is like $4,000, not exactly a casual purchase for me.

Moose

Skip Williams wrote:

This is an interesting posting on the E-1, with a direct stab at the 10D as the
photographer has extensive experience with both cameras.