[OM] [OT] Time for Winter Photography

Subject: [OM] [OT] Time for Winter Photography
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 23:16:19 -0700
It was 22 below at my mountain place this morning......coldest place in the
US they said. I've got to go there and get my Jeep tomorrow before the snow
gets too deep to get it out. I hope the rascal will start without a hassle.
I'll take an OM-1 that has never failed me in the cold. My neighbor saw a
wolf yesterday so will take a long lens, just in case I might get lucky and
see the critter. Most of the wildlife lays low during hunting season so
sighting expectations are poor. I wonder how the E1 will handle the
cold.....another thing to worry about. My other digital cameras do not work
well at all in cold weather. /jim