Re: [OM] [semi-OT] C2020 Zoom users out there?

Subject: Re: [OM] [semi-OT] C2020 Zoom users out there?
From: "Olaf Greve" <o.greve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 10:54:29 +0100
Hi,

Thanks for the replies so far.

> You can download the manual from Olympus:
> http://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/cpg_digital.asp

I already have an English manual, but unfortunately the options are not
listed in the same sequence as they appear in the menus. It would be handy
if someone could type out the actual English menus in sequence. :)

However, if all else fails, I'll simply have a test run at 'pressing all the
buttons' to see what happens, and then I can probably work out the majority
of the mapping using the manual.

Chris: I can indeed recommend buying a camera like this as a supplemental
camera. Often if I would have to take product shots on slide first, having
them developed, and then having them totally b*ll*xed up in the scanning
process, I'd deem it too much hassle for too poor results. Digital cameras
are great for this: fire away, review the results directly, download to the
computer and you're ready to roll. And, virtually no cost associated with it
either! :)

Cheers!
Olafo