Re: [OM] Lots of OM Gear FS

Subject: Re: [OM] Lots of OM Gear FS
From: Duncan Paterson <paterson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 15:11:45 +0100
Sorry everybody, in my haste I hit the reply button before I checked the address field.
Cheers,
Duncan.

At 15:07 07/11/03, you wrote:
Hi again Skip,

Just noticed the T8! Do you have a T-power control too?

Thanks,
Duncan

At 14:53 07/11/03, you wrote:
I'm clearing out a LOT of my OM stuff. It goes first here & photo.net, then to you-know-where. Pics available upon request. All gear is fully functional and produces great pictures. Most gear with cases. More miscellaneous stuff later when I've got a chance to catalog it.

Payment: Paypal is OK, Shipping is usually $8.00 to US destinations, more for larger packages. International OK.

135 Macro/4.5  --  $200  With rare hood, front ring repainted black
21/3.5  --  $275  With case
35 shift/2.8  --  $425  Original Owner, smooth, no creep
35-80/2.8  --  $800  With hood & soft case
50 Macro/3.5  --  $125  Almost perfect
80-200 Tamron/2.8  --  $300  With case, collar, and hood
85/2.0  --  $210
Auto Tube 65-116  --  $150
Bounce Grip 2  --  $60
MD1 + 15v Model 2  --  $150
No-Name 3 Extension Tube Set  --  $40
OM4Ti Champagne -- $425 Normal brassing marks, works great, was overhauled a few yrs ago
Quantum 1 battery  --  $40  with two two sets of T-32 adapters
T32 #1  --  $75  Worn w/cutout on batt compartment for Quantum
T20  --  $40
T32 #2  --  $75  Worn w/cutout on batt compartment for Quantum
T8  --  $275  Pristine box, leather case.  Almost new
T-PC 1 + T10  --  $200  PC has SS# engraving
Varimagni Finder  --  $100  Case worn

Lots of TTL cords and TTL flash connectors, no prices yet, but I've got just about everything. Ask if you need something

Dr. Duncan E. Paterson
Laboratorium fuer Organische Chemie
ETH Hoenggerberg, HCI H312
CH-8093 Zuerich