Re: [OM] Olympus Management Team

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Management Team
From: "Boris Grigorov" <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 10:01:08 -0500 (EST)
Cc:
Jim...:)
I think I have pretty much harrowed down this one right.  There are about 1500
of us in my organization and only about ten do not fit the stereotype.
Yet worse, I think at least half would answer "We are engineers, we do not have
a gender" if you ask the right question...
Boris (who can't wait to get home and pull out a cold beer from the fridge)

And the original message was.........

Aren't stereotypes wonderful.......always wrong, but they provide
entertainment to some people. /jim