Re: [OM] OT Concorde

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Concorde
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 08:41:13 -0800
Forgot to mention that while we were on the apron at Heathrow waiting to
take off on our flight continuation to Cairo we got to watch/hear one take
off on one of its final flights.  The aural was almost better than the
visual.  Also got to watch on BBC while in Petra their live coverage of the
arrival of the final three into Heathrow.  Pretty spectacular thing to
watch.  They all landed within about a twenty minute window.  First one
bounced pretty badly, second one was a bit better, third one was smooth as
silk.

I hate to see this particular end to civil aviation.