Re: [OM] OM in print soon!

Subject: Re: [OM] OM in print soon!
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 21:24:51 +0000
Well done Bolty. I am not at all surprised as you take excellent photos.

Chris
On 7 Nov 2003, at 02:37, Bolty wrote:

Hi Guys... Just wanted to share my joy... I just received a note that one of my images is being showcased in the Australian Photography Magazine next year! "WOOHOO!" OM in print... also a photo I took of the Chevron Renaisance here in Queensland is being used for the front cover of a guide for the Surfers Paradise Management Assoc. :WOOHOO again ;-)
Cheers Adam

<|_:-)_|>

C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.