Re: [OM] [OT]In need of yet another advice - painos

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT]In need of yet another advice - painos
From: "Boris Grigorov" <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 18:11:08 -0500 (EST)
Cc: bspearce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hey, I just looked at the message title and realized how clever my mistake was
(gee why did I say this, I could have taken credit for being a clever guy).
Shopping for the piano is a real pain.
Brian, Brian, Brian...
I am watching you too...along with Bill...
Unless you beg for forgiveness, you too are going to be removed from the list
of people who are going to inherit my wast wealth.  When in comes to
remembering people who did mean things to me, I can rival any camel (remember
Arnold's movies from the 80's, where the camel remembered him from the first
movie and when it met him again in the next, spit on him, coz hated him...? I
am just like that).
Bill was so arogant to laugh in my face in a subsequent mail sent to my
personal address only, but you are wrong, buddy.  Your tinfoil hat would not
protect you from anything, coz the king has spoken and soon the agents are
going to be at your door to confiscate your OMies.
List moderator, Thomas.  I think we should ban Bill from this list, because now
when I see his name, I associate it with Saint Louis and get very angry.  And
you should do a check on that Brian character what he is up to, he is
suspicious too, I would call him Grinch from this time on, coz he stole
Christmas for me.  First it was Bill's assault and now this one.  I have grayed
prematurely and don't need to go completely white at this age, just because of
these two.
Respectfully yours,
Boris
P.S.  Geeez, my glass is empty now...