[OM] OT Seattle/Puget Sound traffic WAS: OT Concorde

Subject: [OM] OT Seattle/Puget Sound traffic WAS: OT Concorde
From: Jim Couch <jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 22:02:19 -0800
Live in Tacoma and ride my bike to work! Traffic in the Puget Sound region has gotten very bad in the last 15 years. I can rember coming home from climbing trips in the cascades 15-20 years ago late at night and seeing hardly any traffic. Now even at 2 or 3 in morningin there are aq ton of cars on the road!

Jim Couch

Mike wrote:

Hey, how do you people in Seattle ever get anything done with the
traffic like that? Take your cell phone and laptop and work in the car? By the looks of those chuck holes in the freeway maybe 35mph is fast
enough. The gravel county road in front of my house is in better
condition.
Mike