Re: [OM] [OT]In need of yet another advice - painos

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT]In need of yet another advice - painos
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2003 22:55:27 +1300
Cc: bspearce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Boris,

Sorry to cause you more pain and grey hairs!!

Actually, the Brewster would never make it into the USA as the white keys
are genuine ivory - probably mammoth ivory. Endangered species, and all that
Not to mention a weight of about 450  pounds. I can't lift one end any more.

You won't get genuine ivory keys on a digital keyboard ;-)
They are SO nice to touch.  And the sound is real analogue.

Brian