Re: [OM] [OT]In need of yet another advice - painos

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT]In need of yet another advice - painos
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2003 08:03:02 -0700
People really like their pianos. Maybe more so than their cameras. My
brother-in-law just semi-retired and moved from Princeton, New Jersey back
to Northern Idaho. Their new house was designed around his wife's Steinway
grand piano and wound up costing about $800,000. A couple here liked their
music and built an 8000 square foot house with a music room that can seat
about 140 people for concerts and her student's recitals. They have two
Steinway grands head-to-head for their beloved duets. He suddenly developed
severe Alzheimer's and had to be institutionalized. She has moved another
piano player in so she can continue her duets. Almost makes my camera
addiction look mild by comparison. /jim