Re: [OM] ( OM ) Repair for Epic

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) Repair for Epic
From: "nizora" <nizora@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 13:04:37 +1100
Hello Brian,
What Andrew suggested is very close to what they do to this camera  in
Olympus factory. I witnessed how in the assembly line they used Supper X
(similar to wind screen sealant) bonding the camera components. In fact, if
your epic is champagne colour, you may try clear sealant for the problem you
have,until you replace the cover.
Regards,
Robert kan