Re: [OM] OT - Camouflage Paint ?

Subject: Re: [OM] OT - Camouflage Paint ?
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 16:39:10 -0000
For the paint, Bill, I suggest you go to an artist supplies store and choose
acrylic paint - a huge range of colo(u)rs, easily
mixed, and water soluble (until it dries) so easily thinned and cleaned up.
Before applying it to the PVC, you will need to use a
primer, which you should also be able to get at the same place.  The primer is
not water soluble, and usually is in a spray can.

For the shade - I would suggest simply grey (but you could use gray in place).
I think that is most likely to match the water.

Piers