Re: [OM] E-1 first impressions

Subject: Re: [OM] E-1 first impressions
From: Gregg Iverson <golftooter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 19:47:43 -0500
I saw your smiley face when you wrote that, but couldn't resist an opportunity to promote the books. I got them as a 5 book deal on a trial basis, and have found the set so full of interesting history that I am rereading them.

Keep up the irony, I won't suggest you walk the plank.

gregg

I herewith abandon and abjure irony when writing on the net. :-)

Thanks for the book suggestion - I do love math.

Andrew