Re: [OM] digest html

Subject: Re: [OM] digest html
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 21:31:10 EST
In a message dated 11/10/2003 5:38:11 PM Central Standard Time,
watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Just to let you know that the digest still isn't scrubbing the html/mime
coding so please think of us before you post
I thought that was being taken care of weeks ago.  What is it that is needed
on the server to scrub HTML?  If it is a program, I might be persuaded to
contribute to its purchase to eliminate the posts about those of us you are the
offenders because of the ISP we use. Bill Barber