Re: [OM] OT - Camouflage Paint ?

Subject: Re: [OM] OT - Camouflage Paint ?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 22:56:59 EST
In a message dated 11/10/2003 9:47:40 PM Central Standard Time,
jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
What about using black PVC pipe instead...? Maybe it would look like a tree
branch to the birds, and probably less flashy or reflective in any case.
Good idea about making 'tripod waders' that way though, a really clever
idea!
As is the case with most good or great ideas, I borrowed this one from a
friend of mine.  He uses his carbon tripod in the salt water and then breaks it
down and cleans all the metal parts after each use.  Lowes had a really dark
grey PVC, however it seemed to be a bit heavier (may have been my imagination).

In any event, the tubes are made and just awaiting a change in color.  Will
probably happen this weekend.  Bill Barber