Re: [OM] What's left - OM stuff FS

Subject: Re: [OM] What's left - OM stuff FS
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 06:41:30 +0000
Do remember, Skip, that the author of the review is Chris Gatcum. Chris is an Olympus user and will probably have been biased. However, I do agree with you: 95 0s pretty convincing!

My remaining problem is the price. The body will be obsolete within a couple of years and that is not good economics for an amateur. I am looking seriously at the new Fuji S7000 - for its price and its available pixels. Its drawback is that it goes only to 35mm.

Chris