Re: [OM] pics of fall colors

Subject: Re: [OM] pics of fall colors
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 08:50:17 -0400
Chris,
I used to have a pilots license back in the late 70's, but never got beyond
the single engine Cherokee 180. Like photography, it was a hobby for me, and
I ran out of money fot it when the gas prices shot up in the late 70's. But
I always tried to stay well above where I would get surprised by a tall tree
:-)
The wire fence is a grave yard fence, almost directly across the road from
my house. I don't care for it either, but it is hard to move the tree or the
graveyard :-) You can see the marker stones in the background.
Wayne