Re: [OM] pics of fall colors

Subject: Re: [OM] pics of fall colors
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 08:55:31 -0400
> These are not the only ones you like, right?
> On the "Looking Trough Leaves" did you try focusing on the leaves on the
foreground and blurring the background?  I am not sure what it would look
like.
> Landscape is nice, I do not know how to do anything else either.
> Bori

 Yes I tried that, but I wouldn't want to post those ones :-) It didn't work
very well. I have lots of others, some that are too similar, some of which
were taken on Kodacolor 200. But I cannot get around the problem of dust on
the negs when scanning them. Slides seem a lot easier to scan on my machine.
Wayne