Re: SPAM, was Re: [OM] Lots of OM Gear FS

Subject: Re: SPAM, was Re: [OM] Lots of OM Gear FS
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 09:54:51 -0500
Spybot doesn't keep out spam.  It helps remove spyware that gets planted on
your computer when you travel the internet. Spyware secretly notifies other
parties of your surfing habits.  Nobody likes that! You can either do an
internet search for "Spybot Search and Destroy" or type in www.spybot.com.
A link should come up for it.

 To keep out spam I suggest www.mailwasher.net
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com