Re: [OM] What's left - OM stuff FS

Subject: Re: [OM] What's left - OM stuff FS
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 14:08:48 EST
In a message dated 11/11/2003 12:55:54 PM Central Standard Time,
lamadoo@xxxxxxxx writes:
Wow.  Your minimum kit of 7 lenses is still bigger than what I'm keeping (6).

How do you cut it down to 6 or 7 lenses?  No need to answer, as I really
don't want to do so.  The kit in my car has 2-OM 2S bodies (one with a winder
2),
16mm, 24mm, 90mm, 35-105mm,  180mmm & 400mm. Three Tamrons and three Zuikos.
This is not my lite kit and the 400mm needs to come inside.  Oh well, when I
step off the edge I might be able to convert in all to cash and buy an E-1
body.  I could then convert a few more choice Zuikos to cash and get a lens for
the E-1.  Hmmmm, my kit would be lighter!  Bill Barber