[OM] sticking wind

Subject: [OM] sticking wind
From: "Adam Long" <adamlong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 20:56:23 -0000
One for the pro's really I guess...
Now its cooling down again my OM-4ti has (re)started sticking when winding.
The stick occurs at the start of the wind cycle, i.e. just after the shutter
has fired. Is this the over-greased wind latch that has been mentioned
before?
Is it fixable by me? The camera is overdue for a CLA but I use it pretty
much daily and would struggle without it for a month. Can anyone recommend
any good servicers in the UK, or should I send it to John in NY?
cheers, Adam