Re: [OM] [OT] Eboy again...

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Eboy again...
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 14:01:57 -0800
Boris - Anytime the payment process is this complicated I immediately start
thinking it is a scam... the auction appears to be invalid now.

This sort of thing, write the seller back and ask them if they will agree to
use escrow service, you'll pay the fees. Check into some recognized good
escrow service first, there are some out there.

I strongly suspect you will either get no reply or they will have some lame
excuse for why they cannot use a reliable reputable escrow service... in
which case you should be very very suspicious.
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...

on 11/11/03 5:16 AM, Boris Grigorov at alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Here is the auction:
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=16220&item=2571949230
>
> I did contact the seller, asked to be preapproved and also about the warranty
> and received this message:
>
> Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 04:59:42 -0800 (PST)
> From: laura martinez <martinez3662000@xxxxxxxxx>
> [ Add to Address Book | Block Address | Report as Spam ]
> To: <grigorov@xxxxxxx>
> Cc: <borisgrigorov@xxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: Question for seller -- Item #2571949230

snipped a whole bunch of garbage...