Re: [OM] [OT] Eboy again...

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Eboy again...
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 14:51:43 -0800
Mark is right on.

Sounds like the same type of scam I nosed around. The Western Union money
transfer is simply a ploy to make you think you're using an escrow service.
Even a quick look at the Western Union web site will make it VERY clear it
isn't.
The MTCN is nothing other than a tracking number..
http://www.westernunion.com/info/faqMT.asp#faq7

Even if it were to an address in the U.S.A. you probably wouldn't be able to
get your money back. The scammer I emailed back and forth probably ended up
with a virus. I received a lot of bounced email that had my address forged
as the return address. Even sending email to these types is not entirely
risk free.

-jeff