Re: [OM] Printing black and white on colo(u)r paper

Subject: Re: [OM] Printing black and white on colo(u)r paper
From: James Royall <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 12:18:00 +0000
I'll go in and have a word with them, as they are a step up from a mini-lab and I was expecting a proper b/w service from them.

James

On 12 Nov 2003, at 04:10, Earl Dunbar wrote:

My experience long ago of printing B&W on colour paper is that it plain sucks. Look at the negs and see if they appear of the same tonal range of other known good negs.

Earl