[OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #4414

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #4414
From: Andrew Gullen <andrew.gullen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 09:42:58 -0500
True, and good points, though:

1) It cost me shipping both ways and some of my time trading emails,
repacking and taking it to the post office. That's definitely not a positive
experience. My inconvenience may have outweighed theirs - they're set up for
returns. If I say positive am I telling the truth?

2) No-one will notice your lukewarm comment once it drops off the first
page, which for OAI is a day or two.

3) When a private seller makes a mistake, that's life - it can happen. When
OAI advertises something as "OLYMPUS 49MM 1A Skylight Filter OM Camera" and
it isn't, and their C-POL wasn't Olympus (Japan) either, it's hard for me to
believe it's a mistake. What are they doing with this third-party stuff in
stock at all? (Not my business of course, but I'm perplexed.)

I'm also puzzled as everything else went fine. Has anyone else bought
filters from them? Did you get "Zuiko"?

Andrew