Re: [OM] FS - OM3, 40 f/2, F280, and other goodies

Subject: Re: [OM] FS - OM3, 40 f/2, F280, and other goodies
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 14:03:19 -0800
Actually Jim & John, its a little-known fact that a small run of prototype
OM-3 in chrome were made at the secret Wyoming factory. While most of them
were, like most prototypes, either destroyed or archived within the facility
it is possible that one or two have 'leaked' out... I think that Jonequinn
would be *most* interested in getting one of these... but collectors
everywhere would be interested. This is kind of like the gold Leicas... no
different operationally, but a whole lot rarer than the mundane,
run-of-the-mill OM-3's. <g>
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...