Re: [OM] Re: [OT] pills, was Olympus America and feedback

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: [OT] pills, was Olympus America and feedback
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 13:17:20 -0500
Our government knows what we want, but the drug manufacturers lobbyists get
the fir$t and la$t word$ on the subject.
People here in the U.S., of course,  WANT to be able to buy drugs from
Canada.  Prices are much lower (500r more) (the manufacturers say they
give Canada big discounts so they won't lose there business to other
manuf. ) but now Congress is working hard to make it illegal for seniors,
and people without health insurance etc. to save money.  So, are they just
gouging Americans by their price policies here, or are they dumping in
foriegn countries to force out competition?
The government telling me I can't buy from Canada.......makes me want to
spit!
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
mail:  omtech@xxxxxxxxx
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714