Re: (OT) [OM] new to darkroom

Subject: Re: (OT) [OM] new to darkroom
From: Geilfuss Charles <Charles.Geilfuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 12:54:28 -0600
Piers,
        Unless I'm missing that tongue firmly implanted within your cheek, I
believe he means calcium in his water. Calcium salts are commonly found in
"hard" water and as you rightly point out are best treated with a water
softener.
        And if I may make a slight correction, elemental calcium is a
silvery metal whereas its salts are frequently white (lime, chalk, bones).

Charlie Geilfuss