Re: [OM] pics of fall colors OT

Subject: Re: [OM] pics of fall colors OT
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 16:33:49 -0400

> Greetings All,
> I'm writing to see if I'm the only one having this problem with
> posts from Wayne and Chris Barker. For about a week their posts come as
the
> message below. The posting is seen as an attachment that is readable but
in
> a strange format (HTML?). Thanks.
>
> Charlie Geilfuss

I see nothing here Charlie. If someone can explain what it is they're
seeing, or how to turn it off, perhaps I can fix it. You'll have to be
pretty specific as I'm still mostly computer illiterate. Absolutely nothing
shows on my computer other than what is normal for almost all posts. A few
posters come through on mine as slightly different font, such as those from
Bill Barber, but nothing that matters to me at all.
Wayne