Re: [OM] Re: [OT] pills, was Olympus America and feedback

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: [OT] pills, was Olympus America and feedback
From: Larry <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 19:03:04 -0500
Obviously money. We all can't be in a position where money doesn't matter so we
can be idealistic about people "screaming for jobs" - so we'll non chalantly PAY
MORE. We don't all have health insurance from our jobs (I sure don't) enabling
us to be righteous about giving our money to our American companies. When the
executives of these companies cut their stratospheric salaries & money grubbing,
and insurance companies use less ridiculous guidelines of what they're willing
to pay for medications, and they choose to price their stuff along the lines of
Canada, etc., then THEY can cause the jobs to NOT be sent out of the country.
They & the politicians are the cause of the problem, so they can solve it. Not
me.

If they priced their medications like Canada, they would still be exorbitantly
rich. Why does it always have to be taken to the level of screwing people.

Larry