Re: [OM] Scanning / compressing a file for Tope 16

Subject: Re: [OM] Scanning / compressing a file for Tope 16
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 21:12:57 +0800
Reduce the file by a few step is the right approach, if your original slide
is good you only need to make an light unsharp mask at the final stage, no
need to do unsharp at each stage. To get the best result you should scan at
the highest optical resolution and resample to reduce the size. But if for
web use start at 2000dpi should be good enough.

C.H.Ling