[OM] Re: Olympus America and feedback - clarification

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus America and feedback - clarification
From: Andrew Gullen <andrew.gullen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 19:45:07 -0500
Well, further light on this. In the interests of fairness, my email, then
theirs.

  Re: "OLYMPUS 49MM 1A Skylight Filter OM Camera" (not)

  BTW, the reason I downgraded you from faint praise to neutral
  is that I could not see how this had been an honest mistake -
  the filters don't look anything like what Olympus sells. It
  seemed like you were more than verging on misrepresentation
  and that's pretty annoying.

  An OM list member has told me that you don't actually see the
  merchandise but communicate with two warehouses. If this is
  the case I could see a screwup being possible - perhaps you
  should have mentioned this when I first complained. I would
  not have posted a neutral.

  Although we will not be doing business in the future, I'd be
  interested in whether the explanation is correct. If it is,
  I regret the misunderstanding.

  Andrew

They replied...

  The OM list member you spoke with is 100orrect.

  Thank you,

  Olympus America Inc.

So there's the explanation. Thanks, Phillipe.

Andrew