[OM] ( OM ) T-20 flash compatability

Subject: [OM] ( OM ) T-20 flash compatability
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 16:02:30 +1300
Hi all,

I have just bought a couple of T-20 flash units for a project I intend to
commence perhaps this summer (ie starting in about 2 weeks time). And I
have no instructions for them other than an HP guide book to the OM series
that was written before the OM4T was invented.

I do have OMs 1, 10, 2 and 4T, but by preference would like to use the 4T
because of the features associated with the self-timer (mirror lock-up,
aperture prefire).

With this camera, what modes will this flash work in?  Camera regulated
auto?  What else?

Yours intending to become a flasher :-)

Brian Swale