Re: [OM] E1 sensor

Subject: Re: [OM] E1 sensor
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 08:32:54 +0800
So, when Olympus get an improved low noise 4/3 sensor others with larger
sensor will get even lower noise, the 4/3 sensor  will never as low noise as
the others under the same technology. My guess on the 12mp max is also based
on what most of us  need not only the technology limitation.

May be you only need 5MP as you are satisfied with 2MP for 8x10, I'm using
the 10D and the 6MP is sure not enough for landscape even handheld.

C.H.Ling