[OM] FS - OM3 and other goodies

Subject: [OM] FS - OM3 and other goodies
From: Jim Couch <jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 00:16:29 -0800
Last chance  prior to e*ay sale. A new item, and some prices reduced.

I am offering these to list members, first come first served. Please reply off-list. Don't hesitate to contact me with any questions you might have. Your satisfaction is 100 0uaranteed. If you receive an item and for ANY reason are unsatisfied I will refund ALL your money including shipping upon the items return in the same condition as it was sent. Payment can be check, money order, VISA, MC Discover, AMEX or Paypal.

Prices do not include shipping or insurance costs which I will add. Please note that I am more than willing to ship overseas. (I am in the United States.)

1.    Black OM-3 body EX+    $500.00
This is a beautiful camera in excellent shape, cosmetically, optically and mechanically. A few scratches on the memo holder, one small one on the bottom plate and a slight amount of brassing on the hot shoe. The rest of the body is in great shape with no scratches or brassing, overall it looks fantastic.

2.    Black OM-3 body USER condition    $275.00
Works fine, does not look so good. A lot of brassing, but no dents, dings, or other damage. Optically and functionally this camera is fine, meter, focus, ect all work great. A real bargain for someone who wants an OM-3 to use, not look at.

3.     85 f/2~100 f/2.8 rubber hood    $15.00
Screw on rubber hood, marked for 85 /2 and 100 f/2.8 also works with the 40 f/2 (other versions were marked for the 40 f/2 - this one is not.) In excellent condition

4.    28 f/3.5 metal hood    $10.00
   Screw on metal hood marked for the 28 f/3.5 lens. In LN condition.

Jim Couch