Re: [OM] ( OM ) F280 flash & auto cord

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) F280 flash & auto cord
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 05:52:04 -0500
Really? How many have you bought and sold Dan?  I've probably had 15-20 go
through my hands.

Prices are falling folks. You all know me well enough to know I wouldn't
have had a sale like I did last weekend if I wasn't concerned about prices.
In the end, I lost money on many of the pieces now in your hands.

Now I'm a conservative purchaser,  but I've never paid $165 for an F280.
Never sold one for that much either.

Tom