Re: [OM] Walks with an OM2 #1 ( 9 shots)

Subject: Re: [OM] Walks with an OM2 #1 ( 9 shots)
From: "Julian Davies" <julian_davies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 11:32:28 -0000
We have at least one in Clapham, a couple of miles south of the Thames.
Cheeky blighter(s) as well - much more self confident than the few I've seen
in Cambridgeshire recently.
The country ones I see are usually hiding in hedgerows or running (fast) in
open country. The urban ones tend to behave like domestic dogs. One comes
to drink from the fish pond in my garden.

Julian