[OM] Painful winder

Subject: [OM] Painful winder
From: foefam@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 06:59:57 -0700
Hi,
I had a question on my Winder 2. There's a square metal grommet sticking
out on the side at the bottom of the grip. I assume it's an additional
attachment for a strap or something? Anyway, the thing happens to be
perfectly situated to cause the maximum level of pain possible in my palm,
after 20 minutes or so of shooting.

I'm curious what other owners of this winder do to get around the problem.
Can the thing be removed covered up somehow, or is there a special
technique to holding it? I like the winder a lot, and am making a
Harley-esque sticker for it: "Loud winders save lives."

Thanks for any help, Mark