Re: [OM] E1 sensor

Subject: Re: [OM] E1 sensor
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 10:29:44 -0500
You are in "the other camp" as soon as you buy that Canon body. Do you
think that Olympus is going to be excited by the idea that you are using
their lenses - which you may well have bought 15 years ago - on a Canon
body? What's in that for them.

If you're wed to the OM lenses, then you're already lost to Olympus, as
they've gotten out of the OM business.