Re: [OM] ( OM ) F280 flash & auto cord

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) F280 flash & auto cord
From: Jim Couch <jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 12:18:43 -0800
I think you are right. One list memeber contacted me with a lower offer but I felt that my asking price was fair and decided to hold out and sold it a day later. I know that KEH, ect are asking higher - when they have them. Typcially 175-200 for the flash alone. I figured that based on that 185 for the combo was a fair price.

Jim

Tom Scales wrote:

You did well. The prices that I've seen over the last few years are roughly
$100-130 for the F280 and $20-30 for the cable.  That puts you at the high
end and $125 at the low end.

My prices are purely ancedotal and have no scientific basis.

Tom