Re: [OM] New subscriber now OT Leica Panasonic

Subject: Re: [OM] New subscriber now OT Leica Panasonic
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 10:24:20 -0000
Well said Graham, in regard to the attraction of the Oms.  You speak for more
than yourself.

Bravely said, in regard to your part in the future - you will not be alone!

And well seen, in regard to your portrayal of an area I know quite well, but
haven't had the chance to explore properly.  A
colleague once described the Haselbech-Cottesbrooke road as heaven on earth -
over to you to comment/document!

And in regard to what (in another message) you took to be welcoming threats of
violence, if that is the way you interpreted one of
my messages, you must have been mistaken. (Backtrack mode on, I am not as
distant as I need to be, in case he gets the first blow
in!)

Piers

--snip