Re: [OM] Bad processing rant!

Subject: Re: [OM] Bad processing rant!
From: "Bob Docherty" <lostkase@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 19:44:41 -0500
 I took a neg to a the local Krogers grocery store for a quick 8X10. I
dropped it off and said I'd be back in an hour. Walt's clerks' brother was
working.I got back picked up the enlargement and decided to do some
shopping. Down the aisle I opened the envelope and wondered what had gone
wrong with the print. It was fuzzy, no contrast, bad color. I figured if I'm
dumb enoough to trust a grocery store with my photo needs I got what I
deserved. For some reason I went back to the photo counter and another clerk
had taken over. I mentioned to her I had a problem with the quality of the
enlargement. She looked at it turned it over and informed me it was from
their Kodak Picture Kiosk. The first moron had run into a problem with the
developing machine and totally botched up the entire machine. He figured
this idiot is dumb enough to come here in the first place he probably won't
notice if I just scan and print this thing. After I got the store manager
involved, I felt a little better. He let me keep the scan no charge! He
didn't quite get my outrage that kid rock head had tried to charge me for an
enlargement.
 Maybe I should try K-Mart next time :)