Re: [OM] New Source of Eveready 357 batteries?

Subject: Re: [OM] New Source of Eveready 357 batteries?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 19:29:50 -0800
Nice to know about a battery seller on the 'Bay who is reliable.

I just checked his 'auctions'. He wants $1.19@ for 5 357s or $0.97@ for 50 of them, shipping included. Twin City Supply charges $0.68@ for any size order above their minimum. Unfortunately, their site doesn't seem too complete, as they don't say what minimum order size to avoid an extra fee is and shipping is either free, but unstated, or their checkout process doesn't say. I went all the way through checkout to the point of commitment and never was shown any shipping charge. I seem to recall that their old minimum was $7-8. At $8 shipping, 50 batteries would cost $42, or $0.84 apiece, certainly cheaper than Summerville. His small quantity batches are probably cheaper than Twin City. With Twin City, you can make up a mixed order of various quantities of different batteries, so it's a bit more flexible.

Moose

whunter wrote:

summerville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
John Summerville operates an "eBay Store" with numerous offerings. His prices are significantly below those offered by Twin Cities and service is just EXCELLENT - - polite, quick and with a smile. Do a search on eBay is the other pathway to finding him.
A 'gem' which I share with pleasure.
Bill