Re: [OM] Two questions

Subject: Re: [OM] Two questions
From: Pschings@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 10:49:27 EST
Cc: hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx
Well, I think I can help a little with your first question. I've had the need
to extract the leader on rare occasions. I agree the leader extractor tools
aren't worth the money, unless you do a lot of your own processing. What I do
when I have the odd roll that needs extraction is just go to my friendly
neighborhood lab and ask them to do it for me - they've always got the things.

Can't help you with the Sinar - sounds like fun though!

Hope this helps,

Paul