Re: [OM] New Source of Eveready 357 batteries?

Subject: Re: [OM] New Source of Eveready 357 batteries?
From: whunter <whunterjr@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 13:40:08 -0500

On Nov 18, 2003, at 12:32 PM, ll.clark@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

In <48E0FF07-1970-11D8-9A0D-003065ED5546@xxxxxxxx>, on 11/17/03
   at 09:38 PM, whunter <whunterjr@xxxxxxxx> said:

Do a search on eBay is the other pathway to finding him.

I'm probably too dumb to do it right, but I tried, with no result. If you
can post the "route, " it would be a help.
'Dumb' is only for those who either don't try or don't ask. in my (PERSONAL REFERENCE ONLY!!!!) K.I.S.S. style, just posted the email address because he will sell direct without all the fuss and time lost on eBoo. Tell him I referred you. Have found him to be honest and efficient. He ships free. At his price, doubt there is sufficient savings in pricing to risk the 'event horizon' of even lower $ offerings. (Still LAUGHING over Gullen's retort!!!) Here is a current offering:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2672545378

Best,
Bill