Re: [OM] 2-13

Subject: Re: [OM] 2-13
From: JMeyers102@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 15:03:25 EST
In a message dated 11/18/03 12:15:25 PM, omtech@xxxxxxxxx writes:

<< 3rd batch of 2-13s shipping this week.  >>

John,

I have negotiated a trade with another OM list member for a 2-13 screen, so I
may not need the one you are selling.   However, I haven't received it yet,
(it's coming from Australia), so I ask that you put aside the screen that I
reserved until I receive the other. If in fact the screen I am waiting for is
in
as good shape as I was told, I won't need the one from you, and someone else
may have it.

I hope this is not an inconvenience for you.  If it is, I will simply go
ahead a purchase it as originally planned.  (As a matter of fact, you wouldn't
even have to ship it separately; you could include it when you return my OM-4t
and 50-250 after you complete the work on them).

John Meyers